Information Security Policy
With the implementation of this policy odelo top management confirms to provide the reliability, security and sustainability of the information management and information processing services that are covered in odelo Information Security Management System and used in production processes performed by the vision of becoming a global world class automotive lighting manufacturer and Lean Excellence approach by applying following fundemental information management principles.
- Securing the confidentiality, availability and integrity of all odelo information assets against evolving internal and external information security threats by applying compherensive risk assesment methods.
- Staying compliant with information security requirements of enterprise, stakeholders, regulations and legislations.
- Providing all necessary resources (Infrastructure, Process, etc.) for succesfull, operative and generalized Information Security Management System in order to achive targets.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all information assets regardless of the ownership and whether it is produced internally or externally.
- Providing all necessary resources to improve the technical and behavioural competencies of employees and providing required trainings to let them to contribute ISMS processes.
- Reporting all tangible and suspicious information security infringements in order to prevent them to be repeated and to provide all ISMS requirements to be applied.
- Assuring the all information security objectives to be achieved.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of system.
We will integrate all other management systems with information security principles and will work hard to be a successfull player in this area.