(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data by means of which you can be personally identified, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible according to article 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is mentioned in our imprint. You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz [at] odelo.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will save your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The competent supervisory authority is: Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information), Königstrasse 10 a, 70173 Stuttgart/Germany, phone: 0711/615541-0, FAX: +49(0)711/615541-15 and under the e-mail address: poststelle [at] lfdi.bwl.de
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Generally speaking, they serve to make the Internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If you enable the anonymous mode on this website your IP address will be truncated within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases the full IP address may be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and in order to provide other services for the website operator in connection with the use of the website and Internet.
(2) The IP address sent from your browser in connection with Google Analytics will under no circumstances be bundled with other data by Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that an identification of a determined person can be ruled out. If the data collected about you contains data by which you as a person can be identified, those personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the Data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website uses the mapping service Google Maps. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To enable the use of the Google Maps features, your IP address must be stored. As a rule, this information is transferred to one of Google’s servers in the United States, where it is archived. The operator of this website has no control over the data transfer. In case Google Maps has been activated, Google has the option to use Google Fonts for the purpose of the uniform depiction of fonts. When you access Google Maps, your browser will load the required web fonts into your browser cache, to correctly display text and fonts.
We use Google Maps to present our online content in an appealing manner and to make the locations disclosed on our website easy to find. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. If appropriate consent has been obtained, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR and § 25 (1) TTDSG, insofar the consent includes the storage of cookies or the access to information in the user’s end device (e.g., device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. This consent can be revoked at any time.
Data transmission to the US is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/ and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/sccs/.
For more information on the handling of user data, please review Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.